Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

My Speech September 2020

 16.9.2020

Are Heroes Ordinary people?


Kia ora everyone

My speech is about “Are Heroes Ordinary People”


In my opinion I think heroes are ordinary people or some heroes are not ordinary

people like Jacinda Ardern.


Jacinda Ardern is our New Zealand prime minister, she has a husband and a baby.

Also she can still be a perfect prime minister. Jacinda Ardern did her best to keep

us safe during the Lockdown. She banned guns so there is less violence.

However,

Jacinda Ardern is not a hero, she is just doing her job and Jacinda

Ardern is getting paid for what she does.


Kate Sheppard is my New Zealand hero because Kate Sheppard is

recognised as the leader of the fight to win the right for New Zealand women to vote.

She was the first self-governing nation in the world to grant the vote to all women over 21.


Everyone has their own personal hero. My personal heroes are my parents because

they work so hard to provide us food and they are always looking after us. Who is your personal hero?


Thank you for listening to my Speech!

Have a wonderful day


Soloia


4 comments:

  1. Hi Soloia this is Tina,
    I really like your speech It very nice and I really enjoyed reading it.
    keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tina,
      Thank you for enjoying reading my speech.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Soloia,
    This is a really amazing speech, I really feel like you can be in the finales the speech is amazing.
    Luisapeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Soloia,
    you are really good at writing speech's maybe next time you can write me a speech.
    Have a great week,
    By:Ana

    ReplyDelete